Welcome, come on in, browse around our great club, there’s room for us all! (Scroll Down the see club meeting dates)
* Florida Canary Fanciers, Inc.
is a nonprofit organization dedicated to maintain and improve the standards of perfection for each type of canary.
*The Florida Canary Fanciers, Inc. Officers are: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, and general Show Chairman. Appointed Committee Chairman include: Bird Band Chairman, Membership Chair, Newsletter Editor and Webmaster.
- The Florida Canary Fanciers, Inc. hosts a Bird show each fall and supports other clubs locally and nationally.
- The Florida Canary Fanciers, Inc. makes available bands, which can be purchased from the Band Chairman by its members.
- The Florida Canary Fanciers, Inc. publishes a newsletter, which includes the minutes of previous meetings, Treasure’s report, Show Report, and other items contributing to the education and edification to all members.
- The Florida Canary Fanciers, Inc. meets on the third Sunday of every other month. Location of meetings will be announced in the newsletter.
- Membership Dues are $35 per year, January to December (no pro-rate) see our membership section for application
2017 FCF Club Meetings
Meeting are the third Sunday of every other Month
January 15th March 19th
May 21st July 16th
September 17th November 19th
FCF Show: Load in, Opening Ceremony Friday, December 8th, 2017
Show: Saturday, December 9th, 2017
Meetings are held at the Perkins Restaurant, 43522 US Highway 27, Kissimmee, FL 34747